Friday, February 29, 2008

Eye of the Storm

ugh. On the edge of Outlands the Blood Elves need an area of Netherstorm called the Eye of the Storm. I don't know why we're there, something about the elves disgusting need for magic. At each corner is a tower, capturing a tower is done by just standing there... simple... except for the five other guys trying to crush in my head. There is also a flag to capture at a tower that is possesed by the horde side.

There seem to be two strategies to win, capture three towers and defend them, or capture two towers and capture the flag often. The second one will only work if you have a good team for retrieving the flag in rounds. Of course having more towers captured makes the horde side win faster. I guess the Alliance just gives up after a while...

I fight though, the Elves gives nice rewards for helping them in the Eye. I need a better axe and shield. So soon I will have ___ and ___. Then I will be crushing heads!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hah, I thought your journal entries were pretty cool.