Monday, July 2, 2007

Hunting for Iron

Hi All, I spent a large part of the past week working on getting my weapon smithing quest done. It took about 4 days of regular play time. I'm also working on getting Thorium Brotherhood faction. So I'm digging up iron ore whereever I can. Tanaris was good for mithril, but usually it's around the edges so I'm running around it a lot.

It gives a nice view of the seashore:
Shoreline of Tanaris desert

I also ended up near Stonard Keep (a continent away from Tanaris) mining in a cave on the southern edge of the map. The cave is full of Murlocs, which kept me busy fighting them off while hunting minerals.

East of Stonard at Sunset...
Stonard Keep at Sunset

I hitting a 300 skill in mining in the Hinterlands, I would have celebrated, but I needed 40 more iron ore and I have only been mining thorium ore...

No comments: